Below are map links to the various buildings in which the conference will take place.
Chaufferie (CO-R700) and Agora (CO-R500) of the Cœur des sciences Pavilion (CO) - Main Conference Venue
175, Président-Kennedy Ave., Montreal, QC, H2X3P2
Directions: On Foot: This building is in a courtyard surrounded by other buildings. You can reach the courtyard from the surrounding streets. Subway: Take the green subway line to Place-des-Arts Station. Take exit "Sortie UQAM" and follow signs or look for volunteers. The building is in the middle of a small courtyard, surrounded by other university buildings. Car: See the map in the PDF version of the programme for paid parking locations.
- Registration Table
- Book Fair, Exhibits, Kiosks
- Arts Fair (Friday and Saturday)
- Thursday breakfast and mid-morning break
Sherbrooke Pavilion (Pavillon SH)
200 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, QC, H2X 1X5
This building is immediately to the north of the Coeur des Sciences building (CO) described above.
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Keynotes
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday breakfasts, lunches, and breaks
- Various parallel sessions
DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal
1255 Jeanne Mance Street, Montreal, QC, H5B 1E5
There will be a few sessions here on Thursday on Levels 4 and 5.
***UPDATED*** Directions from the main venue to the DoubleTree (approx. 10-15 minutes by foot): From the main conference venue, make your way south down Jeanne-Mance road two blocks, to the corner of Sainte-Catherine. On the southeast corner there is a large mall complex that includes the hotel. Enter the door on the corner under the large blue sign. Keeping to the right, following the hallway a short distance, past a ramp and a few stairs. Continue around the corner to your left, and you will see a set of four colourful elevators. We've posted some photos of the route to the DoubleTree on Facebook.
For Soprano A, B, and C, take the elevator to Level 4. Once there, the entrance to the rooms should be on your right.
For Symphony 2 and 4, take the elevator to Level 5. Once there, walk forward (around some stairs) towards on open balcony looking over the mall area and turn right, down a long hallway. Once you see a set of escalators and stairs, look past them to find the entrance to conference rooms. There are round blue stickers on the floor with arrows to help guide you. We've posted some photos of the route to the rooms on Facebook.
- Extra breakfast and mid-morning coffee/snacks here on Level 4 (Thursday only)
- If you're presenting or attending a session here, leave yourself a little extra time to find the hotel and the room of the session. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the registration table and the interior may be a bit confusing at first.
- There will be tech support on site at the hotel.
- The WiFi password at the DoubleTree on Thursday will be: uqam19
Sainte-Catherine Pavilion (Pavillon V)
209, rue Sainte-Catherine Est, Montréal, H2X 1L2
There will be a few sessions here on Friday.
Directions from the main venue (approx. 10 minutes by foot): Make your way south-east until you hit Sainte-Catherine road. Continue eastward on Sainte-Catherine to the corner of Avenue de l'Hôtel-de-ville, where you'll find this building on the North-East corner.