University of Winnipeg
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Shelley Tulloch participates
- Bilingual Education across the Inuit Homeland - Shelley Tuloch & Yasmine Charara Sherbrooke Pavilion (SH) - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Inuit across the Arctic have been working for fifty or more years to implement an effective bilingual curriculum. Goals of the bilingual programs i...
- Profiles of Perseverance and Success in Inuit Education - Shelley Tulloch, Melanie O’Gorman, Holly Carpenter, Kevin Eetoolook, Kathy Snow, Kirk Anderson, Doris Boase, Sylvia Moore, Erin Morozoff, Alexander McAuley, Caitlyn Baikie Sherbrooke Pavilion (SH) - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 10:45 AM - 12:15 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Across the Arctic, innovative teachers, principals, school boards, and community members have been moving forward toward the National Committee on ...