Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Louis-Jacques Dorais participates
- The Words of the Inuit: Underlying Significations under Current Meanings - Louis-Jacques Dorais
- Participant Louis-Jacques Dorais |
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM | 30 minutes Part of: Linguistics 1
- In Inuktitut and other Inuit languages, when lexicological analysis combines morphosemantics (deciphering the original signification of a word thro...
- Productive truth: On the importance of oral accuracy in Inuit culture - Jaypeetee Arnakak, Louis-Jacques Dorais & Alana Johns
- Participant Jaypeetee Arnakak (Inhabit Education ) | Participant Louis-Jacques Dorais | Participant Alana Johns |
- 4:45 PM - 5:45 PM | 1 hour Part of: Education 3: Language
- In recent years, the value Inuit place on oral history has come to the forefront of broader Canadian culture, in particular with the discovery of t...