Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Julie Bull participates
- Understanding People, Place, and Culture: A NunatuKavut Inuit Mental Wellness Initiative - Julie Bull & Jennifer Shea
- Participant Julie Bull | Participant Jennifer Shea |
- 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Health 3 : Mental Health
- Mental wellness is a key health priority for NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC). The NCC represents over 6,000 Inuit, residing in 23 communities p...
- Reclaiming Inuit knowledge in pursuit of self-governance: Regulating research through relationships - Amy Hudson & Julie Bull
- Participant Amy Hudson | Participant Julie Bull |
- 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Knowledge 2: Research
- Leading research initiatives that respond to community priorities, needs and interests in an effort to enhance ethical research that is Inuit commu...