Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Katherina Qirngnuq participates
- Piquhiit, ikpiginirq, Inuit ilikuhitugangi nunalikni: Governance and the feelings for place in an Inuit normative system - Sean Robertson, Katherina Qirngnuq & Tom Kayaitok
- Participant Sean Robertson | Participant Katherina Qirngnuq | Participant Tom Kayaitok |
- 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Politics
- In order to denaturalize state law and promote Indigenous normative systems, it is important to reconceptualize embodiment and the role of emotions...
- Accounting for Community Capacities: Food (In)Security in Kugaaruk, Nunavut - Merissa Daborn, Katherina Qirngnuq & Tom Kayaitok
- Participant Merissa Daborn | Participant Katherina Qirngnuq | Participant Tom Kayaitok |
- 1:15 PM - 1:45 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Food 4
- Food sharing, a long-standing practice and an Inuit law, importantly informs food programming in Kugaaruk, Nunavut. Despite realities that make foo...