Virginie de la Chevrotière
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Virginie de la Chevrotière participates
- Puvirnituq-Ivujivik-UQAT Teacher training Program co-management since 1984: Continuity and change elements - Glorya Pellerin, Véronique Paul, Virginie D. de la Chevrotière, Lucy Qalingo, Elisapi Uitangak
- Participant Glorya Pellerin | Participant Véronique Paul | Participant Virginie de la Chevrotière | Participant Lucy Qalingo | Participant Elisapi Uitangak |
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM | 30 minutes Part of: Education 4 (Partnership research and development in improvement of educational situations and teacher training in Indigenous context perspectives)
- More than 35 years went on since the creation of the co-management group for the Inuit teacher training programs of Ivujivik-Puvirnituq and Univ...
- Material availability to teach Inuktitut languages: challenges and perspectives - Siaja Mangiuk, Passa Mangiuk, Virginie D. de la Chevrotière
- Participant Siaja Mangiuk | Participant Passa Mangiuk (Nuvviti School ) | Participant Virginie de la Chevrotière |
- 4:45 PM - 5:15 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Education 6 (Partnership research and development in improvement of educational situations and teacher training in Indigenous context perspectives)
- The wish to share Inuktitut mother tongue from generation to generation is still alive and to revitalise it is a priority to undertake. This c...