Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Véronique Paul participates
- Puvirnituq-Ivujivik-UQAT Teacher training Program co-management since 1984: Continuity and change elements - Glorya Pellerin, Véronique Paul, Virginie D. de la Chevrotière, Lucy Qalingo, Elisapi Uitangak
- Participant Glorya Pellerin | Participant Véronique Paul | Participant Virginie de la Chevrotière | Participant Lucy Qalingo | Participant Elisapi Uitangak |
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM | 30 minutes Part of: Education 4 (Partnership research and development in improvement of educational situations and teacher training in Indigenous context perspectives)
- More than 35 years went on since the creation of the co-management group for the Inuit teacher training programs of Ivujivik-Puvirnituq and Univ...
- Co-teaching practice developed within the framework of a partnership Ivujivik-Puvirnituq-UQAT at the service of Inuit teacher training - Gisèle Maheux, Véronique Paul, Elisapi Uitangak
- Participant Gisèle Maheux | Participant Véronique Paul | Participant Elisapi Uitangak |
- 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM | 30 minutes Part of: Education 4 (Partnership research and development in improvement of educational situations and teacher training in Indigenous context perspectives)
- In the communities of Ivujivik and Puvirnituq in Nunavik,Inuit undertook the implementation of a community school project in their united desire...