Inuvialuit Regional Corporation
Participates in 1 Session
Sessions in which Maria Storr participates
- Inuit Early Childhood Development in Inuit Nunangat: A Changing Landscape - Lena Egotak, Jenny Lyall, Julie-Ann Berthe, Maria Storr & Karen Beddard
- Participant Jenny Lyall (Nunatsiavut Government) | Participant Julie Ann Berthe (Kativik Regional Government) | Participant Maria Storr (Inuvialuit Regional Corporation) | Participant Karen Beddard (ITK) |
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM | 30 minutes Part of: Health 4
- Inuit are one of the youngest and fastest growing populations in Canada, but experience unique challenges in health equity, and in accessing early ...
Sessions in which Maria Storr attends
- Keynote 6: Natan Obed Sherbrooke Pavilion (SH) - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM | 1 hour
- Natan Obed is the President of Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami. He is originally from Nain, the north- ernmost community in Labradorʼs Nunatsiavut regio...