Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Andrea Procter participates
- Labrador Inuit and residential schools: Leaders for educational change - Andrea Procter
- Participant Andrea Procter |
- 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Anthropology 2
- Thousands of Inuit and Innu children attended residential schools in Labrador and northern Newfoundland from the early 1900s until 1980. The histor...
- Stories of Strength and Connection: Celebrating Inuit Women's Leadership in Nunatsiavut - Andrea Procter, Beverly Hunter, Peggy Andersen & Tracy Ann Evans-Rice
- Participant Andrea Procter | Participant Beverly Hunter (Nunatsiavut Government) | Participant Tracy Evans-Rice (Nunatsiavut Government) |
- 5:15 PM - 5:45 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Social Justice
- What is it that people in Nunatsiavut celebrate about inspirational Inuit women? The Daughters of Mikak project consists of digital stories ...