Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Ellen Avard participates
- PANEL - Visions for the future: towards truly Northern living environments - Ellen Avard, Vikram Bhatt, Harriet Burdett-Moulton, Paul Parsons, Robert Sauvé, Lola Sheppard & Hilda Snowball
- Participant Ellen Avard | Participant Harriet Burdett-Moulton | Participant Robert Sauvé | Participant Lola Sheppard | Participant Hilda Snowball | Participant Paul Parsons (Kativik Regional Government) |
- 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes Part of: Living in Northern Quebec 4 : issues and challenges of appropriate and meaningful living environments for Inuit communities - organized by Geneviève Vachon & Myriam Blais
- The panel concludes a day during which various speakers have tackled issues, challenges and dimensions relating to the appropriate and meaningfu...
- Natsiq - Ringed seal monitoring program in Nunavik - Frankie Jean-Gagnon, Pauloosie Kasudluak, Mark Basterfield, Johnny Arnaituk, Kaitlin Breton-Honeyman & Ellen Avard
- Participant Frankie Jean-Gagnon (Nunavik Marine Region Wildlife Board) | Participant Pauloosie Kasudluak (Nunavik Marine Region Wildlife Board) | Participant Kaitlin Breton-Honeyman (Nunavik Marine Region Wildlife Board) | Participant Ellen Avard | Participant Mark Basterfield (Nunavik Marine Region Wildlife Board) |
- 5:15 PM - 5:45 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Climate 2
- Ringed seals (natsiq) have been harvested for thousands of years by Inuit, and remain important culturally and as a subsistence food. Nunavik ...