Community-driven Developments of Nunaliit - Amos Hayes
- A Community Knowledge Bank to combine mapped knowledge of the land, museum digital collections, language, and archaeology knowledge into a system owned by and residing in the community and accessible via a large touch display while simultaneously being synchronized with a system at a data centre in the south for wider internet access and backup.
- Community preservation of traditional hunting and fishing knowledge and the implementation of live collection and community display of harvest and safety data by hunters while they are out on the land.
- Knowledge and skill mobilization through cross-community workshops and collaborations.
- Inuit-centred approach to collections management and reunification of digital collections from museums.
- Multi-party management and synchronization of data collections.
- Building the best available systems to ensure Inuit authoritative source and licensing data to others.