Asst Prof. Imran bin Tajudeen
National University of Singapore
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Asst Prof. Imran bin Tajudeen participates
- The Critical Turn in Perspectives on Public Housing as Heritage Concordia, John Molson School of Business Building (MB) - MB S1.435
- 13:30 - 15:00 | 1 hour 30 minutes
- This session discusses the ways in which early public housing from the 1950s to 1960s in Hong Kong, China, and Singapore have emerged recently as a...
- Regular session
- 14.30 Playing Heritage Games: Shifts in Civic Engagement in Singapore’s Early Post-War Public Housing
- Participant Asst Prof. Imran bin Tajudeen (National University of Singapore) |
- 13:30 - 14:00 | 30 minutes Part of: The Critical Turn in Perspectives on Public Housing as Heritage
- Public housing in Singapore is invariably touted as a success story in resettlement and housing ownership. More than 80% of Singapore’s populati...