Dr Justin K.H. Tse
Participates in 1 Session
Justin K.H. Tse teaches geography and religious studies at the University of Washington in Seattle and Simon Fraser University in Vancouver. He received his PhD in Geography at the University of British Columbia and has published in Population, Space, and Place, Progress in Human Geography, and Global Networks, among other places. The project on the Highway to Heaven was funded by Metropolis British Columbia and has been published as a Metropolis working paper as well as in Social and Cultural Geography.
Sessions in which Dr Justin K.H. Tse participates
- 15.45 Talking Infrastructure: Materializing Interfaith Relations on Richmond’s Highway to Heaven
- Participant Dr Justin K.H. Tse |
- 13:30 - 14:00 | 30 minutes Part of: Heritage and the New Fate of Sacred Places | Le patrimoine et le destin des lieux sacrés
- Interfaith and intercultural dialogues frequently have an air of immateriality about them, focusing usually on abstract concepts in an effort to...
Sessions in which Dr Justin K.H. Tse attends
- Heritage and the New Fate of Sacred Places | Le patrimoine et le destin des lieux sacrés
- Signup required Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal (St. Joseph Oratory) - Salle Raoul-Gauthier
- 13:30 - 17:00 | 3 hours 30 minutes
- While historical churches are being abandoned all over the Christian West, more and more places are growing the opposite way: pilgrimage sites are ...
- Regular session