University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law
Participates in 1 Session
Sessions in which Courtney participates
- 11.30 Cultural Heritage, Human Rights and Intellectual Property Law: Does Three Make a Crowd?
- Participant Courtney (University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law) |
- 9:00 - 9:30 | 30 minutes Part of: How do Rights Change Heritage?
- Cultural Heritage appears in both tangible and intangible forms and in many cases, it is difficult to separate the two. What role do intellectua...
Sessions in which Courtney attends
- Opening Ceremony and Cocktail
- Signup required Concordia, Grey Nuns Motherhouse (GN) - Former Chapel
- 17:00 - 19:30 | 2 hours 30 minutes
- Welcome addresses and cocktail, followed by the Concordia Signature Event "The Garden of the Grey Nuns". As the opening ceremony and cocktail...
- Keynote: Is Tangible to Intangible as Formal is to Informal ? (Michael Herzfeld)
- Signup required UQAM, pavillon Judith-Jasmin (J) - Salle Alfred-Laliberté
- 18:30 - 20:00 | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Most of what we experience as heritage emerges into conscious recognition through a complex mixture of political and ideological filters, including...
- Keynote with simultaneous translation / Conférence avec traduction simultanée