Toulouse School of Economics
Participates in 2 items
Christian Gollier is an Economist (Born in Bruxelles, Belgium). He is the Executive Director of the Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), which he founded with Jean Tirole in 2007. Christian Gollier has published more than a hundred articles in international scientific journals. In addition to his activities as an internationally recognized researcher on Economics of uncertainty and Environmental Economics, Professor Gollier has rich experience in teaching throughout the world. In 2019, he published "Le climat après la fin du mois", published by PUF, which received several awards. He participated in the drafting of the 4th and 5th GIEC reports. He also regularly publishes articles in the written press.
Sessions in which Christian Gollier participates
- Day 3 - Rethinking climate models, carbon markets and governance
- 9:29 AM EDT - 9:30 AM EDT | 1 minute
- Christian Gollier: How should Society be organized to fight climate change? The economics viewpoint
- 9:30 AM EDT - 10:45 AM EDT | 1 hour 15 minutes
- In order to win the world war against climate change, one will have to incentivize billions of people andentreprises to implement a myriad of micro...