Matthew A. Shapiro
Associate Professor of Political Science, Department of Social Sciences
Illinois Institute of Technology
Participe à 2 sessions
Matthew A. Shapiro is a professor of Political Science in the Department of Social Sciences at the Illinois Institute of Technology. He is also a research affiliate at Argonne National Laboratory’s Joint Center for Energy Storage Research and has held research fellowships and appointments at the Asiatic Research Institute at Korea University, the East Asia Institute, the Industrial Technology Research Institute, and the Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute. Shapiro’s published and ongoing research lies at the intersection between environmental and energy policies, economics, and public policy. Shapiro’s work has been published in numerous academic journals.
Sessions auxquelles Matthew A. Shapiro participe
- Jour 7 - Apprendre, enseigner et communiquer le changement climatique
- 9:59 AM EDT - 10:00 AM EDT | 1 minute
- Matthew A. Shapiro: Climate change-related communication challenges and the impact on the policy making process
- 11:20 AM EDT - 12:35 PM EDT | 1 heure 15 minutes
- This presentation considers the varied ways that one can model and analyze the science-politics communication process with regard to climate change...