Since 1997 Full Professor for History of Technology and Industrial Archaeology and Head of the Institute for Industrial Archaeology, History of Science and Technology at the Technical University Mining Academy Freiberg/Germany. Member of Icomos and member of the TICCIH Board of Directors. Special research interests: Industrial Archaeology, History of Science and Technology, History of Innovation, Industrial World Heritage.
Sessions in which Helmuth Albrecht participates
- Changing landscape of industrial heritage education - Innovative and creative pedagogical approaches in industrial heritage learning UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1580
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- This roundtable will examine innovative and creative pedagogical approaches and partnerships that have created opportunities for experiential le...
- Concepts, political and social background and the responsible people and actors of industrial heritage in the GDR between the 1950s and the German reunification in 1990 UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1420
- Presenter Helmuth Albrecht (IWTG TU Bergakademie Freiberg) |
- 10:00 AM - 10:20 AM | 20 minutes Part of: Identity, society, and industrial heritage preservation in Central and Eastern Europe I
Sessions in which Helmuth Albrecht attends
- Discover the shores of industrial Montreal by river boat
- Available Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS Registration table (meeting point)
- 3:15 PM - 5:00 PM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- This tour offers an excursion on a privatized deck of
- Closing dinner
- Available Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket Usine C - Hall
- 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM | 3 hours
- Come and share the good times of the congress and celebrate your scientific and professional discoveries in a former fruit jam factory, Usine C,...