I Nita Llonçari am a senior officer for cultural diplomacy at the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports, in the Department of Culture. I am mostly engaged in activities that include the exchange of ideas, information, and different aspects of culture, I also help to provide tools for the mobility of cultural staff, local artists and organizations. I am also head of the Creative Europe Desk Kosovo – Culture and cross sectoral strand.
I hold an MA in Heritage Studies from the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and a Bsc. In Architecture from the University of Prishtina I am also doing a proessional course in Sports Communication and Fan Engagement at Barca Innovation Hub.
My hobbies are reading, drawing and sports
Sessions in which Nita Llonçari attends
- Reinterpreting industrial heritage from a global perspective I UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-R525
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Industrialization processes have been global from their very beginning. However, their interpretation still tends to be limited to specific loca...
- Regular session
- The interchangeable meanings of Railways as industrial heritage: the Kosovo case UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1525
- Presenter Zana Lloncari Osmani (Ministry of Culture Youth and Sports) |
- 10:00 AM - 10:20 AM | 20 minutes Part of: Railways. A case in the history of industrial heritage I
- “Industrial heritage consists of the remains of industrial culture, which are of historical, technological, social, architectural or scientific ...