Johns Hopkins University
Sessions in which Stuart Leslie attends
- Reinterpreting industrial heritage from a global perspective - Introduction to the session’s topic UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-R525
- Speaker Marion Steiner (TICCIH International) |
- 11:00 AM - 11:20 AM | 20 minutes Part of: Reinterpreting industrial heritage from a global perspective I
- This paper is designed to introduce the session's overall topic, and should therefore be programmed as the first presentation of this session withi...
- Changing landscape of industrial heritage education - Innovative and creative pedagogical approaches in industrial heritage learning UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1580
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- This roundtable will examine innovative and creative pedagogical approaches and partnerships that have created opportunities for experiential le...