Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien
Since 2019, Mr. Daniel Chia-Hung Chien has served as the Vice President of XPX Taiwan Coal Mine Museum, which is located in the historic XinPingXi Coal Mine in the northeastern part of New Taipei City, Taiwan, dedicated to coal mine and railway history and related topics.
Recent projects are the regional revitalization of the PinXi district, the Great Northeast Destination Marketing Organization(DMO) and reutilization of mine-cart railway in Keelung River Valley.
Sessions in which Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien participates
- A new century for the Pingxi line from an industrial to a tourist and then a heritage railway UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1420
- Speaker Nai-Yi Hsu (Railway Cultural Society Taiwan) | Speaker Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien (XPX Taiwan Coal Mine Museum) |
- 2:30 PM - 2:50 PM | 20 minutes Part of: Explorations in the Preservation of Coal Mining Heritage Areas II
- It is in 2021 the Pingxi Line which was built for the coal mines along it meets its 100th anniversary. It was almost abandoned after all the mines ...
Sessions in which Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien attends
- Early bird tour: L'Écomusée du fier monde, musée d'histoire et musée citoyen
- Signup required UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS Registration table (meeting point)
- 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Visit of the permanent exhibition : À cœur de jour, grandeurs et misères d'un quartier populaire, which traces the history of one of the oldest ...