Eva Wentland is a freelance conservator specialised in metals and modern materials. She is member and co-founder of InduKon, Network for the Conservation of Industrial Heritage. Recent projects were the conservation of two harbour cranes in the city of Hamburg, as well as the completion of her master thesis with the title: “Transparent conservation of large heritage objects in outdoor exposure – Dewatering fluids, an investigation for use in conservation”. In 2017 she received a bachelor’s degree in conservation and restoration of modern materials and technical heritage from the University for Applied Sciences in Berlin. She has been employed as a conservator in the Germany Mining Museum and has worked and completed internships in several museums and freelance conservation studios, where she has focussed on composite objects from everyday life or with an industrial context.
translation_fallback: Sessions in which Eva Wentland translation_fallback: participates
- The challenges of steel coatings - an alternative approach based on the inhibition of corroded surfaces UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1545
- Speaker Eva Wentland (InduKon - network for the conservation of industrial heritage) |
- translation_fallback: 3:30 PM - translation_fallback: 3:50 PM | 20 minutos Translation_fallback: part of: Old beams and new norms – The conservation of steel structures III
- Industrial heritage holds big challenges for conservators, being mostly exposed to free w...
- Old beams and new norms – The conservation of steel structures III UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1545
- translation_fallback: 3:30 PM - translation_fallback: 5:00 PM | 1 translation_fallback: hour 30 minutos
- This session is about the “hard facts” of conservation. It aims to draw together technical knowledge from related fields. Industrial conserva...
- Regular session
- Panel discussion: Pigmented or unpigmented coatings - about an old discussion UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1545
- Moderator Norbert Tempel (TICCIH) | Panelist Eva Wentland (InduKon - network for the conservation of industrial heritage) | Panelist Michael Prange (University of Applied science Georg Agricola) | Panelist Wayne Senick (Termarust Technologies) |
- translation_fallback: 4:30 PM - translation_fallback: 5:00 PM | 30 minutos Translation_fallback: part of: Old beams and new norms – The conservation of steel structures III