Nevena Ilic (1981) received M.A. in Art History and Museum Studies from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Zagreb. Film photography became the center of her research, and in 2016 she finished her second master on the subject “Former factory Fotokemika as a museum of photography” on Paris 1, Panthéon-Sorbonne, Universidade de Évora and Università degli Studi of Padua (EMJMD TPTI), dealing with the disappearance of film photography from the global scene and its potential heritage value. Nowadays, she is living between Lisbon-Paris, and, as Ph.D. student on HERITAS program-Heritage Studies, University of Évora and Lisbon, her research is focused on the position of film photography in the 21st century, its recognition as heritage and its safeguarding globally.
Paula Kramer Lima (1985) received M.A. in Human Resource Management and Management at IPS Escola Superior de Ciências Empresariais, Setúbal, Portugal. In 2020, she enrolled in the postgraduate studies of Heritage, Education, Culture and Tourism at the Instituto Jean Piaget, Almada, Portugal as part of her professional specialization in heritage studies. The main focus of her research is the industrial heritage of the canning industry, in tangible and intangible aspects of the city of Setúbal. With tools and knowledge of Management in the heritage field, she is committed to create a project to revive the lost professions connected with the fishing traditions which are deeply rooted in the memory and legacy of the city. Part of the research is dedicated to the photography of Américo Ribeiro that witnesses the development of the city in many aspects due to the existence of one of the biggest canning industries in the first half of the 20th century in Portugal.
Veronika Gamulin (1979) received M.A. in Art History and Philosophy from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Zagreb. She holds a master of research in history, history of techniques and heritage studies from the University Paris 1 Panthéon – Sorbonne. At this moment, she is finishing Ph.D. studies at the Department of Ethnology and Anthropology at the University of Zadar, Croatia. Her research deals with the history of fish processing in Dalmatia.
translation_fallback: Sessions in which Nevena Ilic translation_fallback: participates
- Yugoslavian industrial heritage and photography in creation of a narrative : landscape of one era UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1570
- Speaker Nevena Ilic (University of Évora) | Speaker Nevena Tatovic (University of Évora) |
- translation_fallback: 3:30 PM - translation_fallback: 3:50 PM | 20 minutos Translation_fallback: part of: Photography and Industrial Heritage
- In former Yugoslavia, after the Second World War, changes occurred in all aspects of the society. The most significant of all was the development o...
- From “Kodak Moment” into the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industryor should film photography be a heritage? UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1570
- Speaker Nevena Ilic (University of Évora) |
- translation_fallback: 4:00 PM - translation_fallback: 4:20 PM | 20 minutos Translation_fallback: part of: Photography and Industrial Heritage
- More than one hundred years ago, George Eastman, founder of the Kodak brand, as the result of the invention to capture light on photo sensitive mat...
translation_fallback: Sessions in which Nevena Ilic translation_fallback: attends
- Opening ceremony
- translation_fallback: Signup required UQAM, Cœur des sciences - Agora Hydro-Québec
- translation_fallback: 5:00 PM - translation_fallback: 7:00 PM | 2 translation_fallback: hours
- Join the conference organisers and TICCIH board members for a welcome cocktail and some festive words of introduction, in the former forge of th...
- Museums and industrial culture: presentation and interpretation issues and cases I UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1570
- translation_fallback: 9:00 AM - translation_fallback: 10:30 AM | 1 translation_fallback: hour 30 minutos
- This session will allow us to explore, through nine international case studies, the different strategies for the development of industrial herit...
- Regular session