TICCIH National representatives session II
In this meeting, TICCIH representatives from around the world will present work in the field of industrial heritage in their respective countries. The presentations are based on the national reports that TICCIH has gathered for the 2022 World Congress, but may emphasize particular matters. These can range across several fields where industrial heritage plays a role – from academic research and other forms of knowledge production, to heritage management and preservation projects, or strategic matters which national representatives wish to raise for broader discussion within TICCIH. The National Reports publication includes reports from 34 countries, while the session consists of 18 presentations from representatives that are present at the congress. In addition, we will upload videos of national report presentations of people who are unable to attend the congress. The session is organized into four sub-sessions taking place in a roundtable format, with four to five presentations in a row followed by questions and brief discussions.
- TICCIH National Representatives third roundtable: Japan, Jordan, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal
- Presenter Jose Lopes-Cordeiro (APPI / TICCIH Portugal) | Presenter Ivan Anthony Henares (University of the Philippines) | Presenter Paul Mahoney (Department of Conservation New Zealand) | Presenter Nedhal Jarrar (ICOMOS-Jordan) | Presenter Takashi Itoh (Japan ICOMOS, Japan Industrial Archaeology Society)
- 30 minutos | 11:00 AM -11:30 AM Translation_fallback: part of: TICCIH National representatives session II
- TICCIH National Representatives fourth roundtable: Serbia, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom
- Presenter Hsiao-Wei Lin (Chung Yuan Christian University) | Presenter Dag Avango (Luleå University of Technology) | Presenter Anica Draganic (University of Novi Sad) | Presenter Mark Watson (Historic Environment Scotland)
- 30 minutos | 11:30 AM -12:00 PM Translation_fallback: part of: TICCIH National representatives session II