Ass.Prof Frantzeska Papadopoulou
Participe à 1 Session
Frantzeska Papadopoulou is an Associate Professor at the Law Faculty of Stockholm University, and in the Linné University, in Sweden. She is also a laywer specialized in Intellectual Property Rights issues. Frantzeska Papadopoulou holds a Doctorate degree in Intellectual Property Law (IP) wih special focus on the protection of traditional knowledge and genetic resources. She is currently working with different projects related to pharmaceutical patents and the Unitary Patent, as well as with a project on legal transplants and how these influence the development of legal norms in IP. Frantzeska Papadopoulou is the author of a book “”Opening Pandora's box : exploring flexibilities and alternatives for protecting traditional knowledge and genetic resources under the intellectual property framework”, Acta Stockholmiensis (2014) and of several articles and book chapters in relevant publications such as “Human Rights and IP”, Intellectual Property Rights in a Fair Trade World System, Edward Elgar Publications, (2011).
Sessions auxquelles Ass.Prof Frantzeska Papadopoulou participe
- 15.30 The Registry of Food, Foodways and Traditional Agricultural Systems as Intangible Cultural Heritage and its Relation to the Three EU Protection Schemes of PDO, PGI, and TSG: Synergies and Controversies
- Participant.e Ass.Prof Frantzeska Papadopoulou |
- 13:30 - 14:00 | 30 minutes Partie de: At the UNESCO Feast: Foodways across Global Heritage Governance I
- This paper will look into and analyze the interface between the protection of food and foodways by means of their inscription on the UNESCO List...
Sessions auxquelles Ass.Prof Frantzeska Papadopoulou assiste
- Pre-Conference Tour: Mile End, the Crossroads of Three Cultures UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS Registration table (meeting point)
- 13:00 - 15:30 | 2 heures 30 minutes
- The west of Mile End is the fruit of the unlikely encounter between a French-Canadian artisans’ village, a new suburb at the turn of the 20th centu...
- Post-Conference Tour: The Mont Royal Summit UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS Registration table (meeting point)
- 8:30 - 11:45 | 3 heures 15 minutes
- ||| This loop crosses the forest to the top of Mount Royal allowing a discovery of its fauna and flora. Beautiful views offer a unique perspecti...