Dr Justin K.H. Tse
Justin K.H. Tse teaches geography and religious studies at the University of Washington in Seattle and Simon Fraser University in Vancouver. He received his PhD in Geography at the University of British Columbia and has published in Population, Space, and Place, Progress in Human Geography, and Global Networks, among other places. The project on the Highway to Heaven was funded by Metropolis British Columbia and has been published as a Metropolis working paper as well as in Social and Cultural Geography.
Sessions auxquelles Dr Justin K.H. Tse participe
- 15.45 Talking Infrastructure: Materializing Interfaith Relations on Richmond’s Highway to Heaven
- Participant.e Dr Justin K.H. Tse |
- 13:30 - 14:00 | 30 minutes Partie de: Heritage and the New Fate of Sacred Places | Le patrimoine et le destin des lieux sacrés
- Interfaith and intercultural dialogues frequently have an air of immateriality about them, focusing usually on abstract concepts in an effort to...
Sessions auxquelles Dr Justin K.H. Tse assiste
- Heritage and the New Fate of Sacred Places | Le patrimoine et le destin des lieux sacrés
- Inscription req. Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal (St. Joseph Oratory) - Salle Raoul-Gauthier
- 13:30 - 17:00 | 3 heures 30 minutes
- While historical churches are being abandoned all over the Christian West, more and more places are growing the opposite way: pilgrimage sites are ...
- Regular session