Participe à 2 sessions
Patrick Grenier, Ph.D, is research scientist at Ouranos, a consortium on regional climatology and adaptation to climate change, and adjunct professor at ESCER centre (UQAM), with a background in physics and in environmental sciences. During the last ten years, he developed climate scenarios for projects in collaboration with researchers in diverse sectors impacted by climate change, including agriculture, tourism, insurance, wind energy and infrastructures. He also led research activities for improving climate scenario methods, and recently gained interest in including conceptual tools from philosophy in his work. He is contributing author for the upcoming 6th assessment report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
Sessions auxquelles Patrick Grenier participe
- Jour 2 - Conception et calcul de modèles de changement climatique: des «limites à la croissance» aux rapports du GIEC
- 9:29 AM EDT - 9:30 AM EDT | 1 minute
- Jean-Pierre Blanchet and Patrick Grenier: Observations and Representation of Climate Processes: From Understanding to Evaluation for Climate Services
- 12:35 PM EDT - 1:50 PM EDT | 1 heure 15 minutes
- Central to solving the climate change problem is the design of sophisticated observational means and model systems. The integration of reliable ...