Restaurierungsatelier Die Schmiede GmbH
Participates in 1 Session
Managing director, Restaurierungsatelier „Die Schmiede“ GmbH since 1997 at Duisburg, North Rhine Westfalia, Germany. Member of DRV.
skilled in precision mechanics, basic studies in chemistry at TU-Dortmund and Ruhr Universität Bochum, studies in conservation of technical heritage at FHTW-Berlin, graduated in 1997, specialist in conservation of industrial heritage, architectural elements and modern sculpture
Sessions in which Martin Kaufmann participates
- Conservation and reusability of architectural elements. A report from practice UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1545
- Speaker Martin Kaufmann (Restaurierungsatelier Die Schmiede GmbH) |
- 11:30 AM - 11:50 AM | 20 minutes Part of: Old beams and new norms – The conservation of steel structures I
- Reusing original architectural elements made from iron, steel and aluminium seems to cause many structural and construction-physical problems in...
Sessions in which Martin Kaufmann attends
- Old beams and new norms – The conservation of steel structures I UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1545
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- This session is about the “hard facts” of conservation. It aims to draw together technical knowledge from related fields. Industrial conserva...
- Regular session
- The Soulanges Canal: an impressive technical heritage UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1525
- Speaker Luc Noppen (Canada Research Chair in Urban Heritage) |
- 11:00 AM - 11:20 AM | 20 minutes Part of: Preservation and transformation of historic waterways: a challenge II
- Designed in 1889 and built from 1890 to 1902, the Soulanges Canal offered a series of technical innovations that made it famous at the time....
- Closing dinner
- Tickets required Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket Usine C - Hall
- 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM | 3 hours
- Come and share the good times of the congress and celebrate your scientific and professional discoveries in a former fruit jam factory, Usine C,...