Managing director, Restaurierungsatelier „Die Schmiede“ GmbH since 1997 at Duisburg, North Rhine Westfalia, Germany. Member of DRV.
skilled in precision mechanics, basic studies in chemistry at TU-Dortmund and Ruhr Universität Bochum, studies in conservation of technical heritage at FHTW-Berlin, graduated in 1997, specialist in conservation of industrial heritage, architectural elements and modern sculpture
translation_fallback: Sessions in which Martin Kaufmann translation_fallback: participates
- Conservation and reusability of architectural elements. A report from practice UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1545
- Speaker Martin Kaufmann (Restaurierungsatelier Die Schmiede GmbH) |
- translation_fallback: 11:30 AM - translation_fallback: 11:50 AM | 20 minutos Translation_fallback: part of: Old beams and new norms – The conservation of steel structures I
- Reusing original architectural elements made from iron, steel and aluminium seems to cause many structural and construction-physical problems in...
translation_fallback: Sessions in which Martin Kaufmann translation_fallback: attends
- Old beams and new norms – The conservation of steel structures I UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1545
- translation_fallback: 11:00 AM - translation_fallback: 12:30 PM | 1 translation_fallback: hour 30 minutos
- This session is about the “hard facts” of conservation. It aims to draw together technical knowledge from related fields. Industrial conserva...
- Regular session
Translation_fallback: miércoles 31 agosto, 2022
- The Soulanges Canal: an impressive technical heritage UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1525
- Speaker Luc Noppen (Canada Research Chair in Urban Heritage) |
- translation_fallback: 11:00 AM - translation_fallback: 11:20 AM | 20 minutos Translation_fallback: part of: Preservation and transformation of historic waterways: a challenge II
- Designed in 1889 and built from 1890 to 1902, the Soulanges Canal offered a series of technical innovations that made it famous at the time....
Translation_fallback: viernes 2 septiembre, 2022
- Closing dinner
- translation_fallback: Available translation_fallback: Sold out translation_fallback: Ticket sales have finished translation_fallback: Ticket sales haven't started yet translation_fallback: You've purchased a ticket Usine C - Hall
- translation_fallback: 6:30 PM - translation_fallback: 9:30 PM | 3 translation_fallback: hours
- Come and share the good times of the congress and celebrate your scientific and professional discoveries in a former fruit jam factory, Usine C,...