TICCIH National representatives session
In this meeting, TICCIH representatives from around the world will present work in the field of industrial heritage in their respective countries. The presentations are based on the national reports that TICCIH has gathered for the 2022 World Congress, but may emphasize particular matters. These can range across several fields where industrial heritage plays a role – from academic research and other forms of knowledge production, to heritage management and preservation projects, or strategic matters which national representatives wish to raise for broader discussion within TICCIH. The National Reports publication includes reports from 34 countries, while the session consists of 18 presentations from representatives that are present at the congress. In addition, we will upload videos of national report presentations of people who are unable to attend the congress. The session is organized into four sub-sessions taking place in a roundtable format, with four to five presentations in a row followed by questions and brief discussions.
- TICCIH National Representatives first roundtable: Belgium (Vlaanderen/Wallonie), Brazil, Quebec, Chile
- Presenter Jean-Louis Delaet (Patrimoine industriel Wallonie-Bruxelles) | Presenter Maria Beatriz Andreotti (Universidade de São Paulo - IAU USP) | Presenter Alain Gelly (Parks Canada) | Presenter Lucie K. Morisset (Canada Research Chair in Urban Heritage) | Presenter Jaime Migone Rettig (TICCIH Chile) | Presenter Joeri Januarius (Center for Industrial Heritage ETWIE)
- 35 minutes | 9:10 AM - 9:45 AM Part of: TICCIH National representatives session
- TICCIH National Representatives second roundtable: Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India
- Presenter Moulshri Joshi (SpaceMatters) | Presenter Dr Györgyi Németh PhD (TICCIH Hungary) | Presenter Norbert Tempel (TICCIH) | Presenter Paul Smith (Comité d'Information et de liaison pour l''archéologie, l'étude et la mise en valeur du patrimoine industriel (CILAC)) | Presenter Mirhan Damir (Alexandria University, Egypt)
- 40 minutes | 9:50 AM -10:30 AM Part of: TICCIH National representatives session