6 November 2020, 9:45 AM - 8 November 2020, 4:00 PM EST
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Thank you all for being part of NELS 51!
Keynote Talks Recordings
As promised, albeit a tad later than planned, all NELS keynote and preconference talks are now accessible online! The recordings are hosted on UQAM's servers and can be accessed with the following links:
- Michal Starke - UM – Universal Morphology
- Lisa Levinson - The processing correlates of verb argument structures
- Will Oxford - Elsewhere morphology and alignment variation: Evidence from Algonquian
- Nancy Kula - Iterativity in morphophonological nasal induced tonal lowering: Voicing, Nasality, and Low tone in Element Theory
- Will Oxford - Things you need to know about Algonquian morphosyntax
Relevant information can be found on both the brightly colored version of the PDF programme or the colorless version. Abstracts, slides and handouts for the talks are thesaurized here.
About NELS 51
Event Ends: 8 November 2020, 4:00 PM EST
University of Québec in Montréal (UQAM)
405, rue Sainte-Catherine Est
Montréal, Québec H2L 2C4