Anita Antenišķe is architect, M.arch., and lecturer at the Faculty of Architecture of Riga Technical University, teaching architectural design for more than 20 years. She has participated in design of public buildings and spaces, while her research interests span from the history of architecture towards challenges of contemporary architecture and regeneration of urban space. She has authored more than 100 contributions in Latvian and English on historical and contemporary Latvian architecture in professional publications (mostly articles in Latvijas architektūra and A10 magazine), and her research papers on industrial heritage and Art Nouveau architecture of Latvia presented in numerous conferences (including several congresses of TICCIH) can be found in scientific press, both printed and online. She is a member of the Industrial Heritage Trust of Latvia and DoCoMoMo Latvia; she has worked as an expert for the State Culture Capital Foundation of Latvia and for the State Inspection for Heritage Protection, she has also coordinated Latvian participation in Reseau Art Nouveau Network and helped in activities of Latvian Union of Architects.
Sessions auxquelles Anita Antenišķe participe
- The 1980s industrial identity and the lost memories of late-modernist architecture of Riga UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1420
- Conférencier.ère Anita Antenišķe (Faculty of Architecture of Riga Technical University) |
- 9:30 AM - 9:50 AM | 20 minutes Partie de: Identity, society, and industrial heritage preservation in Central and Eastern Europe
- Architectural heritage of textile sites in Latvia: evaluation and possibilities for reinterpretation UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1570
- Présentateur.rice Liene Sondore (Riga Technical University) | Présentateur.rice Anita Antenišķe (Faculty of Architecture of Riga Technical University) |
- 9:30 AM - 9:50 AM | 20 minutes Partie de: Darning the past, present and future of textile sites