Zana Lloncari Osmani
Zana Llonçari Osmani is a cultural promotion officer at the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports in the Department of Cultural Heritage, engaged primarily in developing legislation and also Cultural Heritage Development Strategies. She holds an MSc in Historic Conservation from the University of Oxford Brookes. In addition, she has completed a Training Course on Conservation and Risk Management of Historic Towns for Cultural Tourism at Ritsumeikan University in Japan. Currently, Zana is a PhD student in DHeritage, a Professional Doctorate in Heritage at the University of Hertfordshire in the UK. She is researching the Regeneration of Historic Towns in Kosovo.
Sessions auxquelles Zana Lloncari Osmani participe
- The interchangeable meanings of Railways as industrial heritage: the Kosovo case UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1525
- Présentateur.rice Zana Lloncari Osmani (Ministry of Culture Youth and Sports) |
- 10:00 AM - 10:20 AM | 20 minutes Partie de: Railways. A case in the history of industrial heritage I
- “Industrial heritage consists of the remains of industrial culture, which are of historical, technological, social, architectural or scientific ...
Sessions auxquelles Zana Lloncari Osmani assiste
- Reinterpreting industrial heritage from a global perspective I UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-R525
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- Industrialization processes have been global from their very beginning. However, their interpretation still tends to be limited to specific loca...
- Regular session