Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien
Since 2019, Mr. Daniel Chia-Hung Chien has served as the Vice President of XPX Taiwan Coal Mine Museum, which is located in the historic XinPingXi Coal Mine in the northeastern part of New Taipei City, Taiwan, dedicated to coal mine and railway history and related topics.
Recent projects are the regional revitalization of the PinXi district, the Great Northeast Destination Marketing Organization(DMO) and reutilization of mine-cart railway in Keelung River Valley.
Sessions auxquelles Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien participe
- A new century for the Pingxi line from an industrial to a tourist and then a heritage railway UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS-1420
- Conférencier.ère Nai-Yi Hsu (Railway Cultural Society Taiwan) | Conférencier.ère Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien (XPX Taiwan Coal Mine Museum) |
- 2:30 PM - 2:50 PM | 20 minutes Partie de: Explorations in the Preservation of Coal Mining Heritage Areas II
- It is in 2021 the Pingxi Line which was built for the coal mines along it meets its 100th anniversary. It was almost abandoned after all the mines ...
Sessions auxquelles Daniel, Chia-Hung Chien assiste
- Visite lève-tôt: L'Écomusée du fier monde, musée d'histoire et musée citoyen
- Inscription req. UQAM, pavillon J.-A. De Sève (DS) - DS Registration table (meeting point)
- 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- Visite de l’exposition permanente : À cœur de jour, grandeurs et misères d’un quartier populaire