On-site poster presentations
Deadline to upload your files: June 26. Select File Upload System from the top menu and choose the appropriate format
Presenters are expected to prepare a poster that respects the following guidelines:
- PORTRAIT format only (max size: width 42” x height 60”)
- Posters must be printed before the conference, by presenters.
- All presenters must nevertheless upload a .pdf version of their poster to enable online viewing.
- Printed posters must be installed before 10 am on June 27.
All presenters will be expected to stand beside their poster during programmed poster sessions.
Online poster presentations
Deadline to upload your files: ***June 20. Select File Upload System from the top menu and choose the appropriate format
Online poster presentations will be given in two steps.
- A pre-recorded “lightning presentation” (2 min max) that summarizes the highlights of the poster (1 or 2 graphs max.). Lightning presentation will be integrated to the final program in June. Lightning presentations must be shared on YouTube, see details on the File Upload System in the top menu,.
- A printed version for the poster session. The organizing committee will print your poster for display in the poster room (only available for those who request the online accommodation). Therefore, those who present a poster online need to submit a .pdf before June 20.