Scott St. George
I'm an Associate Professor (with tenure) in the Department of Geography, Environment and Society at the University of Minnesota, where I also serve as the Director of Graduate Studies. I'm also a Fellow with Minnesota's Institute on the Environment and Institute for Advanced Study, and a Humboldt Research Fellow at the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Germany). I am a physical geographer who specializes in environment volatility and its short-, intermediate- and long-term impacts on water resources, natural hazards, and human society.
Sessions in which Scott St. George participates
- General Session (Dendrogeosystems) Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 11:00 - 12:15 | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Four decades of paleoflood hydrology through wood anatomy Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- Speaker Scott St. George (University of Minnesota) |
- 11:00 - 11:15 | 15 minutes Part of: General Session (Dendrogeosystems)