University of Minnesota Department of Geography
Participates in 1 Session
Sessions in which Mara McPartland participates
- Sensitivity in annual growth of Midwestern conifers to multiple dimensions of winter and spring climate Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- Speaker Mara McPartland (University of Minnesota Department of Geography) |
- 12:30 - 14:00 | 1 hour 30 minutes Part of: Poster Session
- Anthropogenic climate warming is altering the ecosystem function of temperate and boreal forests. A number of studies have indicated a rise in o...
Sessions in which Mara McPartland attends
- Workshop. Use and applications of the process-based model MAIDENiso Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3420)
- 8:30 - 12:30 | 4 hours
- MAIDENiso is a numerical process-based model that allows researchers to simulate the growth of a ...
- Workshop. Best practices for using tree-ring stable isotopes of Carbon and Oxygen in paleoclimate and ecophysiology. Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3260)
- 13:30 - 17:00 | 3 hours 30 minutes
- Free, in person and onlineThe stable isotopic composi...