PhD student, Department of Biological Sciences, Université du Québec à Montréal
Participates in 3 items
Sessions in which Sepideh Namvar participates
- Intra-annual relationships between δ13C ratios and xylogenesis for Black Spruce (Eastern North America) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- Speaker Sepideh Namvar (Geotop) |
- 12:30 - 14:00 | 1 hour 30 minutes Part of: Poster Session
- The use of stable isotope proxies in combination with tree-ring parameters has become a well-established tool to unravel plants’ responses to a ...
Sessions in which Sepideh Namvar attends
- Workshop. Best practices for using tree-ring stable isotopes of Carbon and Oxygen in paleoclimate and ecophysiology. Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3260)
- 13:30 - 17:00 | 3 hours 30 minutes
- Free, in person and onlineThe stable isotopic composi...
- Workshop. openDendro: Advanced Open-source Tools for Dendrochronology and Paleoenvironmental Reconstruction Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3420)
- 13:30 - 17:30 | 4 hours
- Free, in person and online
- Dr. Florence Hawley Ellis Lecture (Keynote presentation) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 8:45 - 9:15 | 30 minutes
- Africa is faced with a number of challenges including climate change and ecological disturbance due to various anthropogenic activities. These p...
- The other Montréal. From the River to the Mountain; a first discovery of the city
- Available Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 17:40 - 19:30 | 1 hour 50 minutes
- (by bus, max 92 people)