University of Toronto Mississauga
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Mitchell Bonney participates
- The application of tree rings for monitoring urban forest change: A remote sensing perspective Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- Speaker Mitchell Bonney (University of Toronto Mississauga) |
- 13:30 - 13:45 | 15 minutes Part of: Symposium 5. Applications of dendrochronology in urban environments
- Tree rings have long been used to monitor forest change by measuring differences in tree ring widths through time derived from a representative ...
- Symposium 5. Applications of dendrochronology in urban environments Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 13:30 - 15:00 | 1 hour 30 minutes
- As of 2020, 56% of the world’s population live in urban areas. These individuals benefit from numerous ecosystem servic...