The University of New South Wales
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Heather Haines participates
- Symposium 4. Dendrogeochemistry ‘moving beyond potential’ Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 11:00 - 12:15 | 1 hour 15 minutes
- In their book chapter in 2011 Gagen et al. (2011) highlighted the need for stable isotope de...
- Detecting SEP events of varying magnitude by their 14C concentration in Southern Hemisphere and Equatorial tree rings Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- Speaker Heather Haines (The University of New South Wales) |
- 11:30 - 11:45 | 15 minutes Part of: Symposium 4. Dendrogeochemistry ‘moving beyond potential’
- Solar Energetic Particle (SEP) events cause an increase in atmospheric radiocarbon (14C) concentration.14C spikes in 774-775 and 993-994 CE have...