Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Emanuele Ziaco participates
- Symposium 8 (PT 1). Dendrochronological progress in tropical Americas Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 9:20 - 10:50 | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Dendrochronological archives in the tropics of the Americas have been under-studied for a long time....
- Wood anatomy of Puerto Rican trees: an ecological archive without tree-rings Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- Speaker Emanuele Ziaco (Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz) |
- 9:43 - 9:50 | 7 minutes Part of: Symposium 8 (PT 1). Dendrochronological progress in tropical Americas
- In tropical environments of central America, tree-ring forming species are rare to find, especially in areas with pronounced aseasonality, but w...
Sessions in which Emanuele Ziaco attends
- The other Montréal. From the River to the Mountain; a first discovery of the city
- Available Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 17:40 - 19:30 | 1 hour 50 minutes
- (by bus, max 92 people)