Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Jiani Gao participates
- Origin of intra-annual density fluctuations in a semi-arid area of Northwestern China Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- Speaker Jiani Gao (Université du Québec à Chicoutimi) |
- 14:20 - 14:35 | 15 minutes Part of: General Session (Xylogenesis and anatomy)
- Intra-annual density fluctuation (IADF) is a structural modification of the tree ring in response to fluctuations in the weather. To reveal the ...
Sessions in which Jiani Gao attends
- Workshop. Use and applications of the process-based model MAIDENiso Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3420)
- 8:30 - 12:30 | 4 hours
- MAIDENiso is a numerical process-based model that allows researchers to simulate the growth of a ...
- Symposium 2. Common garden experiments to evaluate tree adaptation in a changing climate Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 9:20 - 10:35 | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Current and projected changes in climate are estimated to be from 10 to 100 times faster than the natural adaptive capacity of trees whose gener...