Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Alex Pace participates
- A 211-year moisture reconstruction in southern Quebec based on snowpack-sensitive trees Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3420)
- Speaker Alex Pace (Concordia University) |
- 9:50 - 10:05 | 15 minutes Part of: General Session (Dendroclimatology, PT1)
- We present a 211-year tree-ring-based reconstruction of the annual mean flow of the Sainte Anne River, Gaspésie, Québec, Canada. The river trave...
Sessions in which Alex Pace attends
- A tipping point for tropical tree longevity (Keynote presentation) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 8:45 - 9:15 | 30 minutes
- How old are tropical trees? This fundamental question has long driven the curiosity of laymen and scientists. But only recently, a great number ...
- Short fire intervals and long tree ring chronologies in the eastern Canadian taiga (Keynote presentation) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 13:25 - 14:00 | 35 minutes
- A gap of millennial tree-ring data suitable for dendroclimatology has long been evident in the North American bo...