University of Arizona
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Brandon Strange participates
- Symposium 3. Ecophysiological interpretations of stable isotopes in dendroecology Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 14:05 - 15:50 | 1 hour 45 minutes
- The interpretation of stable isotopes in a dendroecological framework can provide powerfu...
- The North American Monsoon and the Megadrought: How Precipitation Influences Forest Responses to Drought Conditions Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- Speaker Brandon Strange (University of Arizona) |
- 15:20 - 15:35 | 15 minutes Part of: Symposium 3. Ecophysiological interpretations of stable isotopes in dendroecology
- Drought conditions have been projected to increase globally as atmospheric CO2 (ca) and vapor pressure deficit (VPD) increase. Experimental and ...