Universidad de la Republica - Uruguay
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Christine Lucas participates
- Cross-continental hydroclimate proxies: Tree-rings in Central Chile reconstruct historical streamflow in Southeastern So Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3420)
- Speaker Christine Lucas (Universidad de la Republica - Uruguay) |
- 14:00 - 14:15 | 15 minutes Part of: General Session (Dendroclimatology, PT3)
- Regional teleconnections permit cross-continental modeling of hydroclimate throughout the world. Tree-rings are a good hydroclimatic proxy used ...
Sessions in which Christine Lucas attends
- Workshop. Use and applications of the process-based model MAIDENiso Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3420)
- 8:30 - 12:30 | 4 hours
- MAIDENiso is a numerical process-based model that allows researchers to simulate the growth of a ...
- Workshop. Best practices for using tree-ring stable isotopes of Carbon and Oxygen in paleoclimate and ecophysiology. Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3260)
- 13:30 - 17:00 | 3 hours 30 minutes
- Free, in person and onlineThe stable isotopic composi...
- Exact Dating of the First Europeans in the Americas (Keynote presentation) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 8:45 - 9:15 | 30 minutes
- Dendrochronology is considered one the most precise of all the scientific dating techniques. However, it requires ...
- Symposium 7 (PT 1). Historical Timbers and Wooden Artifacts as Archives: New Glimpses On Trees, Ecology, and People Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 9:20 - 10:35 | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Information garnered from historical timbers and wooden artifacts (e.g. houses, barns, ships) can greatly enhance our u...
- Short fire intervals and long tree ring chronologies in the eastern Canadian taiga (Keynote presentation) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 13:25 - 14:00 | 35 minutes
- A gap of millennial tree-ring data suitable for dendroclimatology has long been evident in the North American bo...
- The other Montréal. From the River to the Mountain; a first discovery of the city
- Available Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 17:40 - 19:30 | 1 hour 50 minutes
- (by bus, max 92 people)