Université du Québec à Rimouski
Participates in 1 Session
Sessions in which Dominique Arseneault participates
- Short fire intervals and long tree ring chronologies in the eastern Canadian taiga (Keynote presentation) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 13:25 - 14:00 | 35 minutes
- A gap of millennial tree-ring data suitable for dendroclimatology has long been evident in the North American bo...
Sessions in which Dominique Arseneault attends
- A tipping point for tropical tree longevity (Keynote presentation) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Amphitheatre (SH-2800)
- 8:45 - 9:15 | 30 minutes
- How old are tropical trees? This fundamental question has long driven the curiosity of laymen and scientists. But only recently, a great number ...