Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Claire Depardieu participates
- Symposium 2. Common garden experiments to evaluate tree adaptation in a changing climate Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 9:20 - 10:35 | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Current and projected changes in climate are estimated to be from 10 to 100 times faster than the natural adaptive capacity of trees whose gener...
- Joining dendroecology and genomic approaches to identify genes implicated in resilience to drought in the model conifer Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- Speaker Claire Depardieu (Université Laval) |
- 10:05 - 10:20 | 15 minutes Part of: Symposium 2. Common garden experiments to evaluate tree adaptation in a changing climate
- Rapidly warming climate affects water availability for boreal conifer species, thus urging the need for assessing their adaptive capacity to bet...
Sessions in which Claire Depardieu attends