University of Idaho
Participates in 6 items
Sessions in which Grant Harley participates
- Workshop. Blue Intensity for Dendrochronology (continued) Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Classroom (SH-3140)
- 13:30 - 17:30 | 4 hours
- Blue Intensity (BI) is a cost-effective analytical method for m...
- Was the 16th century temperature-fire-drought nexus foreshadowing for the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem? Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- Speaker Grant Harley (University of Idaho) |
- 12:30 - 14:00 | 1 hour 30 minutes Part of: Poster Session
- As climate change continues at a rapid pace, compounding ecosystem disturbances are becoming an issue of global concern. The limits within which...
Sessions in which Grant Harley attends
- The other Montréal. From the River to the Mountain; a first discovery of the city
- Available Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket Coeur des Sciences, Sherbrooke Building, UQAM - Salle polyvalente (SH-4800)
- 17:40 - 19:30 | 1 hour 50 minutes
- (by bus, max 92 people)